My name is Prince Zizhuang Wang (my Chinese name is 王子壮, which means a mighty prince). I am a second year (senior) Computer Science major at College of Creative Studies, University of California Santa Barbara, advised by Prof. William Wang and Prof. Yu-Xiang Wang. I am in our UCSB BS/MS program and I am expecting to get my Bachelor Science and Master degree next year. My research interests include: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Generative Models, and Variational Inference.
- MS, Computer Science, 2019-2020 (expected), UCSB
- BS, Computer Science (Honors)/Math (Minor), 2017-2020 (expected), College of Creative Studies, UCSB
- 2019 Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research ( Highest honor for Undergraduate Research at UCSB, 3 recipients each year )
- 2018-2019 UCSB Natural Language Processing Lab Outstanding Undergraduate Research Award
- 2018 Gene and Lucas Undergraduate Research Award
- 2019/6 - 2019/9. Research Internship @ USC Information Science Institute, Natural Language Processing Group
- 2018/9 - present. Undergraduate Researcher @ UCSB Natural Language Processing Lab